The Respawnables Forum
Run, shoot, laugh, and respawn! Join us to talk about the trigger-happy action packed third person shooter, The Respawnables!

This is Solid, Reporting for Duty Screen10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Respawnables Forum
Run, shoot, laugh, and respawn! Join us to talk about the trigger-happy action packed third person shooter, The Respawnables!

This is Solid, Reporting for Duty Screen10
The Respawnables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Solid, Reporting for Duty

Go down

This is Solid, Reporting for Duty Empty This is Solid, Reporting for Duty

Post by Solid Scorpion Fri Nov 28 2014, 20:03

I suppose I should introduce myself. Happy

I started playing The Respawnables mainly because my younger brother (known as Escape in game and on this forum, and yes it is a reference to Chase) introduced me to this game. At first I wasn't really interested but after a while I realized I got hooked. Been playing it ever since.

I lost my account on multiple occasions for some reason (probably syncing issue or something, I don't know) but I refuse to abandon this game and always bounce right back. Badass

My name in game is Solid, and as the name suggests, I would be spending most of my time in full health gear. In terms of weapons, I'm currently trying to master the elite assault rifle, a weapon that apparently not a lot of players are using, so I hope this could be my signature weapon. XD

In terms of my other interests, I love the Metal Gear series, and yes, as my avatar may have suggested, I am brony. Well don't worry I won't be shoving ponies in your face so please keep the hating to a minimum. Raspberry

Anyways, here's a little something about me. Stay respawnable mates! Solid over and out.
Solid Scorpion
Solid Scorpion
Admin

Credits : 3504

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum